Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thanks to Abby (TAG)

I just love this pic of Ryan and his Mom they are so cute

HUSBAND
1. What is his name? Ryan Joesph Palmer
2. Who eats more? We eat about the same but Ryan eats more junk food
3. Who said I love you first? Ryan then I said it the next day
4. Who is taller? Ryan only by 1 inch
5. Who is smarter? It depends on what we are talking about but probably Ryan because he can spell
6. Who is more sensitive? I would say we are about the same but I will give Ryan a little be more credit than me
7.Who does the laundry? I do my laundry and the house stuff and he does his own. So about the same. He doesn't mind
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed-Ryan
9. Who pays the bills? We try and do it together but some bills I pay and some he pays
10. Who cooks more? Me but a lot of time we will do it together
11. What meals do you cook together? It depends on what is happening and who is coming over and how much time we have
12. Who is more stubborn? Me
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong?Ryan only because I point out the wrong things. I am so bad!
14. Who has more siblings? Ryan 8 brother and sister to my 3 sister
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do it depends on what the situation is
16. What do you like to do together? Camp, go on vacation, Movies, Go out to eat, And then there are the thing that I want to do together and he has other this that he wants to do. We can't always agree.
17. Who eats more sweets? I eat more candy but he drink a lot of soda
18. Guilty pleasures? Soda,TV,movies,golf,eating out,video games,
19. How did you meet? at the drive in on Redwood road in Utah.
20. Who asked who out first? Ryan the next day he called and asked me out
21. Who kissed who first? I did he was to scared to do it. So I had to get it over with. I guess that he did a little bit of a victory jump after I had kissed him. LOL
22. Who proposed? Ryan did at a park in Salt Lake and then all of my friends and some of my family jumped out of the bushes. It was really fun
23. His best features? His eyes and his bum.
24. What is his greatest quality? He is so optimistic about every thing and he is always giving me complements.
I LOVE YOU RYAN
25. Tag? Janell,Audrie,Mom,Lisa

8 comments:

Lara said...

That was fun to read and get to know more about Ryan and the relationship you two have. Very sweet!

Susan said...

How cute! I was like you with the kiss thing. I was like let's get this whole thing over with. Sometimes all the build up drives me crazy.

Veronica said...

for sure!! we really look forward to this weekend with you guys, but until then i don't know if we will have time for games b/c i need to do a ton of homework ahead of time that i would normally save for the weekend. it will totally be worth it tho. yay!!!

Christina said...

What an awesome guy! You two are perfect for each other!

audreywaldron said...

Okay, that is the cutest thing ever!! Ryan is such a great guy, and I'm so glad you guys are together!!! Love you guys I will do Josh's now :)

Stacy Lacy said...

So why didn't you tag me????? I am so totally and completely offended!!! OK so just kidding. I love your Love Bottom!!! It's fun to just stumble upon a new post without knowing it's there!! So Dudie, I miss you and love you!!

Shelley said...

It sounds like you two have an awesome relationship! I think I would have had a heart attack if people jumped out of bushes after being proposed to!

Garrett and Sue said...

Hey Shanda,

Sorry I haven't been a very good friend. I wish I could have made it to the BBQ maybe we can get together again soon. i just have to say that you and Ryan are perfect for each other. Sorry I havent commented back when you put a comment on my blog i didnt even know people could do that until Garrett pointed it out. Anyway lets get together.