Wednesday, October 8, 2008

4 years! Can you believe it??

I can't belive it. 4 amazing years have come and gone. It still feels like yesterday that we got married. I remember it so well. I give Ryan a hard time and tell him that we should get married again because it was so much fun. That is thanks to all of our friends and family. It is amazing how much we have done and have gone through in the past 4 years. We bought a house our first year, bought a car and a truck, got the cutest kitty ever, been on lots of fun vacations(Hawaii, California, Phliadelphia, Brazil,and many other little trips her and there. All I know is that my life is so much better with Ryan than it was without. I say.. bring on the next 50-60 years. I love Ryan Palmer so much. It is wierd you think that you can love some one more that you already do. I remember thinking that on our wedding day. I love him so so so much more today then I did then that is just crazy.
So by request from older post you wanted to know how we met. Here it goes. When I lived in Sugar House in Salt Lake City 2003 I lived with 4 other girls in a house. One of my roommates (AUDRY) she had all of us go to the drive in on Redwood RD SLC. I had just thrown my back out for the first time ever and she insisted that I still go and take one of her loritabs. I had never had one before but it knocked me out. I was laying on the ground of the drive in with blankets all over me and the next thing I know is some guy in taking off my blanket and talking to me. Guess who RYAN. So later that night I had to go to the ladies room. He and some other friends helped me walk to the restroom. Supposedly I had given him a tap on the bum on our way there. The rest I don't remeber. The next day I got a phone call from him asking me out. And of course I complied. The rest is history. Thanks to (Audry) I found the love of my LIFE. I love you Ryan! Thanks for loving me and treating me like a princess every day. Happy Anniversary!





11 comments:

Carrie Ross said...

congrats you guys! You are both so great and I love you so much. I look at your relationship with envy sometimes. I Hope the next 60 are as great as the first 4!

Stacy Lacy said...

Dudie, Dudie, Dudie I love that you love being married!! I love that you and Ryan are so perfect for each other. Happy Anniversary!!! I am excited to celebrate the rest of life with you and your growing family (don't worry I KNOW it will happen!! All in the Lord's time) I love you and love that you post on your blog every now and then!! You are just so cute. Thank you for being a best friend!! Love, Linner

audreywaldron said...

Happy 4 years!!! I'm so glad you guys are married and I'm so grateful that I am part of that. You are so cute together and absolutely perfect for each other!! Love you guys!!!

alisha said...

Panda, I'm so glad that you joined the Palmer gang. You're an amazing person and I'm very lucky to have you be my aunt. Ryan, you're great too and you picked a good wife. Love, love, love you both!

Wildings said...

Congrats, has it really been 4 years CRAZY! Love you both and hope you had a wonderful Anniversary!

The Bateman Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you, and look foward to sharing the next as close friends! Hope you two had lots and lots of fun celebrating!! :)

Lara said...

Happy Anniversary, Shanda and Ryan! You are certainly a cute couple and obviously so in love!

Susan said...

Oh my, 4 years has flown by. You guys are the perfect couple. Happy Anni!

Veronica said...

You two are just the cutest couple! Congrats on your 4-year mark, and may there be MANY more to come!!

Janell said...

So cute Shan. You are so great with words. Happy Anniversary to the cutest family ever! Can't wait to see you!

Nellie

mjewett said...

To The "Lovebottoms" ~ I am so happy you are so much in love. You bring so much joy, happiness, fun, and laughter to our lives. Your wedding day was just the beginning of a beautiful forever, and one of the happiest days of our lives. Congratulations! Love you both. Moppy