Friday, September 19, 2008

Las Vegas Vacaton With Mom and Dad and the Greenhalghs 2008

Where do I begin. this was a much needed vacation with my family. Even though every one could not be there is was a blast to be with my parents and the Greenhalghs. We never get to see that Greenhalghs much. I could not get over how cute these two girls are. I just wanted to be with them every single min. Stacy and Jason are both so skinny. When did I miss the skinny boat. I am so proud of the both of them. Stacy has told me that she has lost almost 65 lbs. Can you belive that. There were many days at the pool. And lots of walking when we went to the strip. Then Ryan had to get a little bit of gambling in keeping in mind a $20 max. So late one night Stacy Ryan and myself went to go win some money. It only took us 5 min to loose it all. It was funny Ryan came up to me when he was done and said that was stupid. But it will be somthing that we will be able to always laugh about. It was great to spend some time with Stacy. We had a girls day and got out nails done and hung out. I miss her so much. Mom and dad were great too. Can't wait for the next trip.


Ryan and Zoe watching m&m 3D movie

Zoe just being cute

The girls playing tea party

My cute hubby ready to go out and play

The m&m race car at the m&m store in Vegas



Going to the pool

Zoe has to have her boat for the pool

Fun stuff at the m&m store

Watching the m&m 3D movie Megan was not very fond of it






8 comments:

Foster Family said...

What awesome pictures! I want to play next time. Lolly :)

Susan said...

Cute pics. I'm glad you guys do fun things! One cute couple!

mjewett said...

You are so right. It was great fun and ever greater memories. I have the very best children, son-in-laws and grand children. must admit, I have the best family in or out of this world. The most fun was in the pool with Megan & Zoe in their floaty boats & watching them play dress-up. I wish it could have been all 19 of us, including princess Aruora.Luv Papa

Veronica said...

Yay Shanda! I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation!

Christina said...

How fun! Those are cute girls! And I guess I have to lose the weight too! Way to go Stacy. Next time you should gamble with me. I never bet, I just take Marc's winnings thus assuring he can't lose it all.

audreywaldron said...

What a fun vacation!! You look so good Shan and happy again. I love you and need to go dancing again soon :)

Lara said...

Wow! So nice to see some pics of the ever-changing Greenhalgh family! Glad you got to play in Vegas with the fam. Can't beat good times like that!!

Abby said...

How fun!! Shanda you look so great and so does your sister!! I love seeing what you are up to and I love all the sweet comments you leave me!! Miss you tons girly!!