Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Family I love and Thank you from the bottom of my Heart

This post is veary dear to my heart. I just want to take a moment and tell my family how much I love them.
Mom & Dad- I don't even know where to start. I just want the two of you to know that I am so lucky to have such great parents. Every day I pray for the two of you that things in your life will stort out for the best. I know that Ryan and I would not be where we are today if it was not for all of the prayers and faith that you have had in us. You always seem to put your children first even though they are adults now and I thank you for that. I just want you to know that I love you and I am so greatful that I was able to be sent to this earth with such loveing,caring,selfless,speritual,fun,happy,and close Family that WE have. Thanks

Richard,Lisa,Tyler,Kelsey,and Ryan- I am so blessed to have a big sister like you and that you have such a beautiful family. I am so greatful evey day for the fun times that we have spent together. Richard know that I may have had tears of sadness on your wedding day but I did not know any better I have tears of joy for you and your kids. You guys have really been there for Ryan and my self these past few year I am so greatful for that. I know lisa if I asked you to give me the shirt of your back you would know questions asked. I want all of you to know how much I love and appreachate you. I can't wait to play more fun games with all of you. I love you so so so so much.

Jeff,Janell,Eathen,Hayley,and Brooklyn-I don't even know where to start. I am so greatful that my sister answers my almost every phone call. I know that the Gregerson family is amazing with all that they have on there plate right now. I love there kids and it makes my day when I get to talk to them on the phone and most of all hear them giggel. I know that I call late and I want to say thanks to Janell for not getting made at me for that. I love all of you so much and I am so greatful for all of the prayers that you have had for me and Ryan. We miss you more than words can say. I love you I love you.

Jason,Stacy,Megan,and Zoe- I can't thank you guys enough for taking the time and the money out of your busy lifes to come and spend the weekend with us. It was amazing. Stacy I just want you to know that I am so greatful for all of the support that you give me and for taking all of my phone calles. Your girls are just priceless. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a great family. Greenhalghs You rock and I love you way to much. I can't wait till next time

I don't know how I got so luck to have such a great family. Hevely Father belessed my life beyond belefe because of all of you. I am so greatful. Thank for all of you and every thing from the visits, phone calls, fruit baskets, flowers, love and all of the above. I truley love you so so so so so so so so much.
Love your Daughter,Sister,Aunt,and Friend
Shanda

5 comments:

Janell said...

Oh my dearest Chiquita. I can't even see the screen right now because my eyes keep welling up with tears. I'm humbled by your sincerity and thoughtfulness, and inspiried by your strength and endurance. You are a HUGE part of my world. I can't imagine my life without you in it. I am praying for you constantly and love you something fierce! Thanks for the beautiful post!

Smellie

Foster Family said...

Renee, you are so amazing. It has taken me a long time to make it through this post because i cant stop my tears. Stacy just called and I read it to her and we cried together. I love you and Ryan so much it is hard to describe and I appreciate your kind words. I am here for anything! Love, Lolly!

mjewett said...

Dear precious Daughter, words can never express all I feel in my heart for you. My love for you is so deep, and so all encompassing. You (along with our entire family) are the greatest blessing in my life. I KNOW Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers ~ Faith, and Hope in our Savior overcomes all. You and your sweet husband bring me so much JOY. I LOVE YOU, Mommy

DAvID R. said...

That was sweet!.... we miss you guys. Hope all is well and please if there is anything we can do for you guys please give us a call. Oh by the way your page lay out is great but the contrast always makes my eyes hurt..... =D

Stacy Lacy said...

My sweet ditder (dudie) - The only regret I have with our weekend trip to visit you is that we didn't stay longer!! I love you and am so grateful to have such a special sister and best friend!! I love you back - hold you!!