Sunday, January 25, 2009

Very Randon post

Sorry that all of these pics are all over the place but I just had to get some stuff up but I will work on some more soon. Hope every one is doing well. I am also sad to say that I have nothing fun to report but I will work on that.


This is the very special Jewett Family Christmas breakfast wagon wheel This is for you Foxy Grandma


Aurora in her Christmas gear


Ryan,Tyler,Kelsey,and Ryry dressed up to go out and play in the snow


This is a pic of Ryan tubing up a Solder Hollow up in Heber Valley that was such a blast

This is what Aurora looks like when she is relaxing


This is Christina my friend and myself just being silly


This is my front door after the Christmas Storm


My Family sent me a Edible Arrangement this was chacolate covered pineapple it was goooooooood

5 comments:

Lara said...

Great pictures, Shan. Thanks for sharing them!

Susan said...

Oh wagon wheels are my favorite. When did you move Shanda? Where are you now? I was noticing your front door is one that I want.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have a blog too!!! I'm glad to have found you friendship!

Janell said...

I love all of those pics. Especially the one of Aurora straddling the chair. She's so funny. Miss you so much it hurts. Can't wait to see you in June!! Can you say Par-Tay??

audreywaldron said...

I love that you dressed up aurora, because that is one amazing outfit and her relaxing pic is awesome!!! :) Hope all is well :) Love you!!!!!