Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A TAG sorry I am so boring

I am. . . Board

I think. . . that the goverment just needs to get there grubby little hands out of every ones bis

I know. . . that I can't spell

I want. . . a baby

I have. . . the best sisters in the world

I miss. . . my sisters and there familyes

I fear. . . that i will live in Utah for ever

I hear. . . nothing my job is boring right now

I smell . . . the cold

I crave . . . candy all the time

I cry . . . in the car sometimes and at night

I search. . . the web for somthing to do

I wonder. . .who will be presedant

I regret. . . not moving to hawaii

I wish. . . I had lasic

I love. . . My husband and my kitty

I care. . . about animals

I always. . . will be a dork

I worry. . . about my parents and there health

I am not. . . going to give up

I remember. . . living in CA on sweet grass cir

I believe. . . in love

I argue. . .

I write. . . a card here or there

I win. . . at

I lose. . . my will to fold laundry offton

I listen. . . to shawn hanity

I don't understand. . . why my sister live so far away from me

I can usually be found. . . at home or work(boaring)

I need. . . something new to happen

I forget. . .birhtdays all of the time

I am happy. . . .about honey crisp apples (they are the best)

4 comments:

Jen Long said...

ha ha! I wish I could surf the net at work!! I miss you!

Janell said...

This is so cute Shan. I don't understand why we live so far away from each other either! (oh, and I cry in the car sometimes too!)

love you the mostest

mjewett said...

You never cease to amaze me! You are awesome, and have so many great attributes and fun ways about you. Sorry about the love for sweets, I must have got it from my parents, so we'll blame it on them. No need to worry about us, we're great and can't wait to be in Utah with you.....just think of all the parties, yummy dinners, games, Wii and FUN coming up.... maybe Dad and Ryan can have sled races down the hill to
Church!@#?%!!

Shelley said...

I also want Lasik and listen to Sean Hannity!