Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Love Bottom

Well Y'all this here is the other love bottom. Shanda made me sit down tonight and read the posts she has made and the comments that you all have posted. I am greatful she did. First of all I want to say how very greatful I am for my beautiful wife and how greatful I am to my Father in Heaven for spairing her life. It's hard to realize all that her poor body has been through some times, because she just is so good about taking it all in stride. I love her so much. Second of all I want to thank you all for your comments, support and prayers we can definitly feel them. We pray for all of you and we are so greatful to have you all in our lives. I want to send a special thanks to Shanda's sisters and parents, I know that you all are a huge support to her and I know that she relies on you all, and I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do for her, and us!! I got to see the Gregersons Blog tonight and all I can say is you guys rock!! Your kids are so freeking cute!!!! One request though, can you make them stop growing till we can come see them? I cant wait to get some more time to see all of your blogs. Thanks again for everything. I love you all and can't wait to see you.
Ryan

7 comments:

Foster Family said...

Ry,
you are so awesome and I love ya so much. My life has been blessed since you have become apart of our awesome family! This is fun to see you post on the blog and I agree with you all the way: your wife is so beautiful, amazing a such a strong woman. We are here for you guys and we cant wait to play again soon. Lolly

Janell said...

Ry Ry,
Reading your post has made me miss you that much more. November is WAY too far away. Your words touched us and we are so glad to have the peace of mind that Shanda is in such good hands being married to you. I just can't imagine what you are both going through right now but you are BOTH taking it in stride. Thanks for taking such good care of our lil sis. We love and miss you both (and so do Ethan and Hayley)!

Lara said...

I feel like I'm intruding a little bit here, not being an immediate family member. But I love Shanda--Nanda Dood-it! I love reading her blog! My girl cousins are all like the sisters I never had, so they are special to me. Thanks for being such a great husband to her!! You guys are special and you are in my prayers.

mjewett said...

Dear Precious Daughter and Son ~ My heart is overflowing with love and emotion for both of you. Words cannot express how much I LOVE YOU, and I KNOW Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers. He has answered mine over and over again, ie: shortly before the two of you met I was praying specifically that He would bring a special young man into Shanda's life, and did He ever. You are a beautiful eternal couple. You are always in my heart and prayers. I KNOW you will be blessed, Love, Moppy

audreywaldron said...

Just wanted to say hi and tell you how much we love you guys!!!!! Always in our hearts and prayers...

The Hanveys said...

This is the Hanveys! [really the wife :)] Ryan wanted to give you the link to our blog. Check it out!

Carrie Ross said...

Ryan and Shanda I'm so glad I found your blog! I have been missing you guys so much and seriously I think about the two of you everyday! We need some serious face time!