Monday, January 11, 2010

My Brother inlaw







So last year when I had a hard time my sister hart attacked my house and there were a bunch of quotes on them. One of them really stood out and I have been inspired from it so I thought I should share it when all of you out there. This was written by Jeff Gregerson.


Sometimes life is tougher then a pile of bricks my only advice is this...... Turn to our Elder Brother because
as a Master Craftsman he can grind the toughest bricks into the softest ,silkiest sand that lay on the warm beaches of our near horizon.
Thanks Jeff I love you and thanks for such comforting words.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love you Shanda!

alisha said...

Hey just wanted to let you know that I love you lots! Let us know when you want to play.

audreywaldron said...

Your family pics turned out so cute!!! Love and miss you both :)))