Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My 27th Birthday





Besides what my wonderful husband and my sister did for me on my Birthday it was not my Favorite Birthday. Fist off the day of my birthday I had to work all day at this photo shoot for our catalog for 2009. I had to be up and out the door at 7:30. Ryan who does not wake up early very often got up at 5:00 AM to make me breakfast in bed. I had eggs,pancakes,jelly,Pb,OJ,sparkling drink(non achole),also a dossen kiwi roses on my tray. Then he gave me a gift card to Nordstroms. WAHOOOOOO. So the Morning started off great. I then get in my car to go to work and I start the car. To my surprise my car was shaking in a good way. Ryan had put a sweet sound system in my car for my Birthday. I was so excited. So at this point I am on my way to work. Not even 4 miles from my house I got in a bad car accident. I ended up running into the back of a Nissan Titian. It totaled my car. I was really upset I have never been in a car accident. So to make a long story short it started to get bad from that point. But I do want my Husband to know that I am so greatful for all that you did to make me feel special on my birthday. I love you

10 comments:

Lara said...

Ouch, Shanda! Well, that will make your 27th birthday memorable, I guess. That cake is beautiful and your husband is definitely a keeper for all he did for you!

Janell said...

Yikes! Looks worse than I thought. Glad you're okay though. And a newer Acura? Yipee!!

LOVE YA

mjewett said...

Yes, the cake was spectacular! We got to see it in person, and sample it too.....Whoohoo. (Thanks Ryan for sharing your special night with us). And again, we are counting our blessings, Shanda we're so happy you were not hurt in your accident, your car definitely has a big "owie", but yea, you get a new one. See u SOON!

Wildings said...

Shoot, I am so sorry that happened! Glad you didn't get hurt though! That cake is so cute btw!

Christina said...

That really blows! I am so glad you are safe though. Stuff like that can really shake a person up. Can you get the sound system back out for the new car? I hope so.

Emily said...

Hey I've been blog stalking and found you! Sounds like a wild ride the last couple months. I have missed being in touch with you. We should get together sometime! Happy birthday!

Lorena said...

YIKES! I am glad you are ok!
I would love to send you an invite to my blog. Can I have your e-mail
address?

Shelley said...

Happy birthday, Shanda! I'm glad you're okay. When I have a bad day on my birthday, I just pretend the next day is really my birthday!

Susan said...

Shoot. Car wreaks are no fun! I loved the cake! Oh and did I mention...you picked a winner when you married Ryan.

jwyand said...

Hi Shanda, it's Jennifer Wyand. Remember me? I was looking at the Wells's blog and came across your's. You are still gorgeous! But how did you get to be 27? You were just 15 last week. My e-mail is jwyand34@aol.com. If you have time, let me know how things are going. Tell your family hi for me. Jennifer