Friday, August 8, 2008

I just want to say thanks




Well I am not sure where to begin I am going to make this post more of a journal entry.
2 emergency surgery
2 less Fallopian tubes
many Dr apt later
# of medication's
lost of prayers and blessings
76 shots later
20 lb gain
1 bouquet of flowers(thanks)
we are still at the same place we were 1 year ago.
1 Ryan
1 Shanda
1 Aurora
I guess I am still trying to figure this hole thing out. Every day is a battle for me. But I do know this I love my family. I am so grateful for my Husband and my kitty. Not to mention all of my many family and friends who have kept us in there thought and prayers. I tell ya what I have gained from this is knowing how many people love us and I can't let that go unnoticed. I Love each and every one of you so much. And if you are reading this I am giving you a hug. So thanks to every one that has been there. I do want to say a special thanks to my Husband,Dad,Mom,Lisa,Janell,and Stacy. I miss all of you so much. You give me strength every day. I will press on. LOVE YOU ALL
Shanda

5 comments:

Wildings said...

You are so sweet Shanda! Good things will happen, you just wait! Love ya!

audreywaldron said...

YOu are so beautiful Shanda and I love this post!!!! Well put :) We love you guys dearly!!

Janell said...

I love you....

mjewett said...

I wish there was a better word for "Love". You cannot imagine how much we Love You, Ryan and Kitty. There is never a moment in our day you are not in our thoughts and prayers. You are so beautiful, I know the answers will come.....

Stacy Lacy said...

Dudie - I know I am so slow at all of the internet stuff - I love you more than words can say!!! You make me want to be a better person. You are such an example and strength to me. Thank you for not only being my sister but also one of my best friends!!! I am so sorry you have to endure this hardache right now - prayers can only help and that's what we do for you several times a day!!! I pray you will be blessed with the family you were meant to have really soon!!! I just love you and want to hug you right now - fine I will even let you go under (but no tickling!!) I wish I knew what to say...I wish I could fix it all and make it all better! All I can do is tell you I love you!!! I really, intruely love you and NEED you! I miss you dudie!