Thursday, May 22, 2008

what makes me me

I love the color Purple
I think my cat it the cutes and she likes car rides
I hate when the tp is upside down
driving with the gas light on is bad don't do it
texting makes life easy
church is to long for me (3 long hrs) AAaaaaaa
I prefer water over any other drink
the tooth past needs to be pushed to the top of the tube
blue ink over black any day
I can't spell
I call my sisters every day
doing my hair sucks
dishes in the sink stress me out
same thing with dust
I need to see the name of all of my spices in my spice cupboard
my closet is color coordinated
popping zits rocks
slow drivers in the fast lane make me mad and then I feel like my dad
having the music loud in the car make me feel cool
I hate doing sight surveyes for work people never buy
when planning a shower(bridal or baby)and now one showes up I am Pissed
the smell of clorine makes me feel calm
when people are on the phone and don't click over it annoys me
Green gum over blue
Crest tooth past all the way
I snooze my alarm about 5 times before I wake up
Menthalatom is a must have for any time of the day
10:00 pm is my bedtime
my feet are a size 11
still bitting my nails to this day

8 comments:

Foster Family said...

This is amazing. If you were to write a biography, this would need to be included in the 1st chapter.
I love blue ink over black too, I wish I could stay on top of the dishes, Yes on green gum too, I did not know you were a snoozer.
I would like to add a few:
You are a very talented make-up artist, yummy cook, and can spark energy into a stranger if you needed too. You are a blast and we all love you! Lolly

Christina said...

This was so enlightning for me! I enjoyed reading it.

Lara said...

Lets, see. I'm a fellow big-foot. Nearly size 12 these days. Popping zits has turned into a recreational activity for me lately. I'm a real pro! Dirty dishes and dust? I WISH they stressed me out. Or maybe I'm glad they don't!

Shelley said...

I agree that church is too long, and I am also a Mentholatum freak! It was fun to get to know some things about you!

Janell said...

Shan, this really made me laugh. I find it funny that you and dad are so similar. You have many of the same qwerks. What's really funny about it is that you guys butt heads so more than any of us yet you're the most alike. My favorite was the slow drivers in the fast lane. That irritates me too! I love you for all of your idiosyncrisies! (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong!

Love you and miss you more than anything,

Nellie bellie

mjewett said...

Yes, Yes, Yes....this is YOU, and I love you and everything about you. I have to admit, there were things I didn't know, and now I want to know more. I just wish I could hug and squeeze you, just like your tube of toothpaste, (you got that from Dad). I miss you toooooo Much! Moppy

Stacy Lacy said...

Shanda - my favorite little sister : ) -- so I am glad that you are who you are - silly quirks and all!!! So I wish you would update your blog every day because I love looking at it - but then again you and I both know I wouldn't look at it every day because my computer is a dinosaur and I never have any time for fun stuff like that - if only I wasn't so tired all the time : ). So I love you and guess what? I squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle - does this give you anxiety???

audreywaldron said...

I love your list!!! I didn't know a lot of that about you and now I know why we are bf's cause I agree with so many items :) We should go golfing with our husbands, that would be so fun!! love you!!!!