Thursday, May 22, 2008

Life is just weird

It has been some time sence I have bloged. Well I guess that I am just taking this time to do some jorunaling. With Mothers day just passing I want my mom and my sisters to know how much that I love them. I know that my family had to put up with a lot haveing me as a kid and a sisters. I know that I would not be where I am today if is was not for my family. It has been so hard for me latley. I have just been in such a funk and I am not sure way. I do know that one thing life is just to busy, and sometimes I don't have time to injoy it. I don't even have kids crazy ha. I am so missing my sister so much and there kids. I am lucky to have the Fosters close but I know that I don't see them as much as I would want to. I remember that I would spend every weekend of my Jr and Sr year of high school at Lisa and Richard house in Ocean side. I loved it. Knowing that I would get to play with Tyler and Kelsey when they were just little was the best. I would ofton clean out one of Lisa's closets for her, during the time that I would spend at her house on a weekend I miss that. She does not need me to clean out her closets any more :(
I guess that there is one thing that is the best thing ever. That would be my husband Ryan. He is know the one that has to put up with me. I am so greatfull for all that he does for me and Aurora. He is my best friend and I thank Heavely Father every day for him. Well I hope that every one has a great weekend. I love you all and be happy, for today we are alive!! That is a blessing.

3 comments:

Foster Family said...

My Renee; You have brought me to tears thinking about our memories together. I love you so much. I hate it that we only live one hour apart and it is so hard to get together cuz of busy schedules and the price of gas! I loved it when you would come and stay with us on the weekends. I love our beach and park outings. You are right you would ALWAYS help me re-orginize something (closet, shelf, drawer or pantry etc.) And I am not very good at keeping organized and I still need you help! You are the best at making things fit and still looking good. Do not ever think that I dont need you or your help. I do! I love you more than words can describe and I have been so blessed in my life to have you as my Renee, sister and friend! Lolly

Foster Family said...

P.S. We love Ryan too. We are so lucky to have him in our cool family! Love, Lolly

mjewett said...

Dear Daughter, Thanks for the beautiful Mothers Day Wishes. I only wish I could have spent the day with you and your sweet sisters. Just know you are ALWAYS in my prayers, my joy comes from your happiness. "A Mother's joy is only as great as her saddest child", a quote a heard on Mothers Day. Your every wish, dream, desire and prayer is also mine. I know the Lord has and will bless you now and forever. Always have Faith, and know he is near, as am I. Love, Mommy