Monday, July 19, 2010

GOOD THINGS

I am so glad to say that our pretty lady AUROA is great. She has cheated death. I know she used up all of her 9 lives so she needs to be carefully now. I am glad to report Ryan and I are doing really good. He has been really busy with a bunch of jobs that he has had lately. He has been working on a number of restaurant down in Provo that are opening up soon. We have been blessed with his work. I am also glad to say that I have been just as happy as ever. I am working as a swim coach for the city of Lehi and loving it. Also I am getting a lot of makeup jobs every now and then. They are all independent moves. No paying gigs yet but I am sure they will come. Thanks so much for those of you that keep us and Aurora in your prays. She brings us so much joy. Love and Miss all of you

Aurora in ER with feeding tube and 2 IV's


Fashion Photo shoot a few weeks ago


Behind the secens of a Movie I worked on a few weeks ago


Aurora in the ER still she looks so sick. I never would have thought a kitty could look so sick


Aurora a few weeks after at home with her mom and dad. We love you Pretty Lady. Welcome home...

5 comments:

Wells Family said...

We are so glad to hear that she is is better. Love all the pictures! the one of Aurora with the feeding tube is so sad :( We are glad she is home with you guys and is healthy again.

Foster Family said...

So happy to hear things are going better. love you and pray for you every day

alisha said...

Glad things are going so well. Ryan was telling me Aurora is not so mean since coming home so maybe now she will let me pet her. Love you lots!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so sad, poor kitty! Glad she's ok!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad to hear that you are happy my friend. That makes me smile. I know you have been through a lot. I still love ya girly. Miss living right by you.