Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines 2010

This year for valentines day I wanted to try and fill my time. I am currently trying to find a full time job. I have not had much luck with that yet. I was able to get a 4 day job working in a flower shop for Valentines day weekend. It was so much fun. I got to proses flower and make arrangements for wrapped flowers. I had no idea how much work goes into flowers. It was a lot of work but I loved it. I even did a few deliveries on Friday that was a lot of fun to. When Sat came I was pooped and I had seen so many beautiful flowers I would have loved to have my own flowers to have for the weekend. When I came home from the flower shop I was greeted with a beautiful bouquet that Ryan picked out and arranged all by himself. Along with a beautiful pink purse that I wanted. So this Valentines was a blast. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a husband like Ryan. I love you Ryan thanks for making me feel special all of the time. HOLD YOU


These are the flowers that RYAN got me



This is my cute purse


arrangements waiting to go out




some of the arrangements that I delivered

inside the flower shop

my very full car with flowers



I think I delivered over 500 roses this weekend

5 comments:

Erin said...

I cannot believe all those flowers! Where were you working? I am so glad you have such an amazing husband who was so good to you on Valentine's Day. We miss you guys! Good luck on finding work. You are always in our prayers. We love you!

Abby said...

That is a TON of flowers. I love flowers I have a friend who does weddings and I love to help her!

I am glad you had an awesome Valentines day!!

Janell said...

Wow, what beautiful flowers! What a perfect job for you with all of your artistic ability and creativity. I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience!

Lara said...

Delivering flowers must be an awesome job--to see the joy in people's faces when they get them! I didn't know you were looking for work. What happened to Backyard Adventures??

xPcH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.