Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 09' PHL

Well another year at the Gregerson house has come and gone. We had so much fun this year in PHL. The fun and the caos never seemed to stop. This year we did our own thanksgiving dinner. It was quite the task. I did the Turkey yes you heard me right. I got a recipe off of the food network and might I say it was AMAZING. It was funny because half of the bird was gone before we even sat down to the table.
So after all of the turkey day stuff Rayna Babe arrived from Cali & came to the party!! We had a blast. Lots of dance party's and lots of wii playing. I tell ya Ethan is way good at that thing and he is only 5. The games were also a big part of the schedule.
Hitting up the ice rink was another fun thing that we did this year for the first time. The kids just loved it. Even Brooklyn she didn't even have skates. Ethan was really starting to get the hang of it by the time we headed out. Heading to see down town PHL was also a highlinght of our trip. But it would not be a holiday with out a trip to the ER. Brooklynn ended up at the ER at 3am in the morning to find out that she had croup. We just had a blast. I am already counting down the day's till next year. Thanks Gregerson Fam for having us. We love and miss you tons


































5 comments:

Lara said...

I love seeing pictures of the family! Thanks for blogging, Shanda!

alisha said...

Looks like so much fun! Good job on the turkey!

Lara said...

I love your new picture at the top! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photographs..

Hope said...

The pictures were great! I love that time of year. I enjoyed my visit.
HOPE