Tuesday, April 21, 2009

good food, good company,good conversation

I will have to say that the cooking class that I did a few weeks ago was a blast. So my Aunt came up from so cal and did a cooking class and told us about this new cookware that came out to the public. It was so much fun. I had some of my favorite people over. We had some of the best food ever. I would have never have thought of the things that we got to eat. The cool part is all of the recipes that we did were all 10 min recipes. I had a blast. It was so fun for me to be with my friends and family. I want to say a special thanks to every one that came and to my Aunt Lori that hooked us up with some good food. I hope to do another one again some time. THis is what we ate for dinner that night. Sorry but I for got to take pics of all of the food. I will let you know that is was all very good
Apricot Brie cups
Crab wontons
Macadama nut crusted ck w/ coconut rice
Pineapple upside down cake





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love crab wontons! Looks like a lot of fun!

Veronica said...

Thanks so much for hosting that party, it was soooo fun!

Erin said...

I wish I could have come. It looks like it was a blast. I'll come next time, though.

Lara said...

my mouth is watering!

Wildings said...

Looks like fun, wish I could've come!

Luna said...

I so wish I could have been there. It is always fun with you around. Adding good food the mix is just a bonus!