Sunday, March 8, 2009

The happest Place On Earth

So this last week Ryan and I went to Cali for a wedding. While we were there we got to hit up Disneyland. WOW it was a blast. It is true that it is the happest place on earth. Ryan had never been there so it was really fun for us. It brought back fun memories for me and new ones for Ryan. It was great one of our best friends met up with us there Rayna Marsh (Rayna Babe) thanks for comming girl we had a bast. Not to mention I ran into one of my childhood friends that was such a treat. I can't wait to go back. We are hopping to head back this summer to see more frines and family and not to mention hit the beach. Thanks Ryan this was so much fun. Way over due and and much needed
















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looked like a blast! Did you happen to drive through Vegas? If you come through ever I'd love to see you!

shanda said...

I did know know that you live in Vegas. And yes I get your comments but I can't on yours

Abby said...

Umm hello if you come in the summer you had better call me I am in Mission Viejo....you guys could even stay here if you need a place to crash!!!

Unknown said...

How fun, I love Disneyland! I went there for the first time last year, it was awesome!

Shelley said...

I'm so happy for you guys! We haven't been to Disneyland in a while and I'm starting to miss it. Cute pictures.

Lisa Palmer said...

I am jealous!!! You should have taken me.

Garrett and Sue said...

I'm sooooo jealous!! I've never been to Disney Land or Disney World!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Lara said...

Good times, Shanda! Miss you!

Luna said...

So Much fun. That reminds me, Chris and I took a picture with the "F" I wonder where it went? hmm!

Janell said...

Stop trying to steal my best friend away from me. She's MINE....ALL MINE!!

Oh, glad you had fun!