Thursday, April 17, 2008

This is one of my tags have fun

After reading Janells tag I thought I would post one that I got a while ago I think it is fun to remanise
Name: Shanda
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Flight Attendant
2. Swim Coach (Four Year)
3. Shipping Coordinator (Geneva Steel)
4. Standard Plumbing Sales

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Hook
2. Home Alone
3. Nadia
4. Money Pit

Four places I've lived:
1. Orange County
2. Ann Arbor, Michigan
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Minneapolis Minnesota

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Biggest Looser
3. Paranormal State
4. HGTV I love all of there Shows

Four places I have been:
1. Guam
2. London
3. Paris
4. Brazil

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Juliann Mitchell
2. Janell Gregerson
3. Veronica Teemont
4. Wendy Clegg

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lobster
2. Crab
3. Jewett French toast
4. Eggs

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Scotland
2. Australia
3. Mexico
4. Philadelphia

Four Friends I think will respond:
1. Janell
2. Jen
3. Mom
4. Juliann

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Saving Money
2. Paying off Debt’s
3. Branding
4. Camping

3 comments:

Lara said...

Oh yeah! I remember Jewett french toast--YUM!!

Janell said...

Cute Shanda. You are welcome to Philadelphia anytime!

Foster Family said...

You have seen and done so much! love ya, Lolly